As a writer and an author there are moments when you know that you have a few more ideas to jot down before the end of the day, but you are feeling tired.
Those are the times when you need a quick nap to regain your alertness and complete that piece of creative writing you need to put down on the page.
Here is a List of the Benefits of the Creative Nap:
- reduce your blood pressure and minimize the risk of a heart attack.
- increase your sense of alertness
- maximize your creativity
- reduce fatigue
- improve your overall mood
- improve your performance, reaction time and improve your memory.
- a ten to fifteen minute nap will put your brain back to its morning level of sharpness.
- a mid-afternoon nap around 2:00 or 3:00 pm will work wonders for you.
Remember to have that “creative nap” and reap the rewards of your creative genius in your work.