- Falling off a Cliff, Building
- Drowning in a river, sea
- Climbing on a treacherous mountain, building
- A plane out of control and without a pilot
- Opening a Door rigged to explode
- Strapped to a vehicle without brakes
- Falling out of a plane without a parachute
- Swimming in shark infested waters
- Falling down a crevasse or off a rope bridge
- Being chased by wild hungry animals or trying to escape a landslide.
Daryl Hannah was the first mermaid I saw as a youngster. It was only years later, when I was seventeen when I wrote my very first poem, “Lady of the Sea”, after a crush I had, that I realized that “Splash”, the movie made such a lasting impression on me. Years later the poem was published in an Anthology of Poetry, published by the Watermark press in USA.
A few years ago, I published a collection of seventy-five of my poems, I titled the book, “Lady of the Sea and other poems.”
“The Lady of the Sea” has come a long way, from being a movie that made an impression, in “Splash”, on my mind, to a poem, which later set me onto the path to being a poet and author.