Download Free the following Amazon Kindle books by Warren Brown on the 3rd and 4th June.
Storyteller- Kraken Dawn
Storyteller- Diamond Deadly
Storyteller- Fiery Eyes
Inheritance Claim- Web of Souls
Every author is so familiar with the feeling of disappointment when a brilliant idea is lost. You could have got a superb idea for a story or novel, you told yourself that you would write it down. However, before you know it you have lost that amazing idea.
Ideas are like thought monkeys which swing from tree to tree and if an idea is not captured, it will be lost for good.
It was in the Chinese Year of the Monkey, that I got an idea about a Thought Monkey. I wrote the story, “Monkey in Mind” and published it on Amazon Kindle.
It is time for you an as Author to capture your Thought Monkey. The only way to capture the agile monkey is to know how it moves, behaves and thinks.
As a writer and an author there are moments when you know that you have a few more ideas to jot down before the end of the day, but you are feeling tired.
Those are the times when you need a quick nap to regain your alertness and complete that piece of creative writing you need to put down on the page.
Here is a List of the Benefits of the Creative Nap:
- reduce your blood pressure and minimize the risk of a heart attack.
- increase your sense of alertness
- maximize your creativity
- reduce fatigue
- improve your overall mood
- improve your performance, reaction time and improve your memory.
- a ten to fifteen minute nap will put your brain back to its morning level of sharpness.
- a mid-afternoon nap around 2:00 or 3:00 pm will work wonders for you.
Remember to have that “creative nap” and reap the rewards of your creative genius in your work.